EZ-Plate Systems is excited to announce its all-new contingency program! EZ-Plate Systems will post a $100 cash contingency award for the winner of any sanctioned index or open comp drag race in the U.S.A. Any NHRA, IHRA, NMCA, NMRA, PSCA, and local index races qualify. This program is non-transferable, and is limited to three (3) wins per racer, per year.
You can receive your contingency payment for winning while using our system by completing these two easy steps:
Once we verify the results, you’ll be paid!! So get pre-registered now to take full advantage of the program and be eligible at your next win!!
(If you need decals, please contact us to get yours!)
- 1) Fill out and submit the EZ-Plate Systems Pre-Registration for Contingency & Advertising Release Form, including uploading a photo of your car showing the EZ-Plate Systems decals, then
- 2) ...when you win a race, simply fill out and submit the EZ-Plate Systems Contingency Claim Form and send us another picture from the event at which you won, showing the EZ-Plate Systems decals in place on your race vehicle, along with proof of the results.
To qualify for the $100 cash contingency award, the following requirements must be met:
- $100 cash contingency award will only be paid for the use of the EZ-Plate System by the original purchaser. EZ-Plate Systems will verify the original purchaser’s receipt is on file. Purchasing a used EZ-Plate System does not qualify for the contingency program.
- EZ-Plate Systems contingency decals must be prominently displayed in plain view on both the left and right sides of the race car. Stacking, altering, or trimming the decal(s) will result in automatic disqualification from the award.
- A color photograph/digital image of your car with the EZ-Plate Systems decals visible must be provided and on file prior to any race win where contingency award is claimed. The photograph must be in a high-resolution digital format. An additional photograph must be taken during the day of the winning event (i.e. winner’s circle photograph, on track final round photograph, etc.) and submitted in order to claim contingency cash. Therefore, a new photograph will need to be submitted for each win.
- Racer must be pre-registered - the contingency form and signed advertising release must be completed, returned, and on file, along with a photograph of your vehicle prior to any race win where contingency award is claimed.
- Request for award payout must be submitted within 30 days of the win to claim contingency cash.
- In order to claim the award, the results must be verifiable. To be verifiable, the results must be featured on the track or racing association website or other electronic media, in trade magazines (i.e. National Dragster, Drag Review, etc.) or newsletters, on official track letterhead, or a copy of the original Winner’s payout check showing the win. Results must be mailed or emailed to us before the cash award payout can be made.
- As the Racer, you are required to provide all the necessary documentation in order to claim the award. EZ-Plate Systems will not do the research for you to find out if you won.
- Award payout is only to the winner. EZ-Plate Systems pays only one contingency per event—no double payouts (i.e. we will not award contingency for a win in the 5.90 index class and a win in the open comp class at the same event).
- This program is non-transferable, and is limited to three (3) wins per racer, per year. EZ-Plate Systems reserves the right to alter or cancel the contingency program at any time.